The Epic Experience
(Available for Monday-Friday packages only)
Turn your stay into an extraordinary and epic experience with our Mid-Week Legendary packages…
From the folklore of Camelot, to the ancient book of the Mabinogion, Wales is bursting with myths and legends at every turn and this summer you will have the rare chance to discover them for yourself.
As if our beautiful, custom-made glamping units aren’t exciting enough, our luxurious weekday packages have been crafted specially for Epic Retreats by partners and Wales experts Cambria Tours, and include unique one-off events and activities tailored to the area of your bespoke pop-up campsite.
In all three hand-picked locations, we promise a tailored experience for each small group, complete with the best local chefs cooking for you a private meal of the finest local ingredients, the chance to discover charming and epic stories around every corner with a professional guide and immersive, exclusive tours and experiences not available to the average traveller!
We pride ourselves on ensuring each guest has a personalised and unique experience. With groups of no more than eighteen travellers, we promise an intimate experience with each traveller given the time they deserve by our knowledgeable staff. Escorted throughout, we want to provide an insight into the culture and heritage of Wales and for you to leave with unforgettable memories.
We don’t just want you to visit Wales, we want you to live it! Break bread and learn Welsh songs around the campfire, meet local and ancient characters in centuries-old castles and traverse the lush green scenery Wales is known for. We pledge to surprise and delight you with little extras along the way!
Our epic packages at a glance:
- Four nights’ accommodation in bespoke glamping units on your own private “pop-up” retreat
- A full programme of activities, including all entrance fees
- All transport during your stay (not including arrival/departure transfers)
- A full board meal programme using only the best locally sourced ingredients
- A professional blue-badge guide as well as a host of characters and entertainers
- 24-hour on-site member of staff
- Available Mid-Week only
- Our tours are guaranteed to run
- Our groups are no larger than 18 travellers
- Each package will have one free day to enjoy time in the units
- All meals (except lunch on your free day) will be included
So pull on your walking boots, bring your appetite and get ready to Wake up to Wales this summer. Choose your accommodation below to get started…